1. Owners of InstaForex accounts can take part in all steps of the contest.
2. Each participant should be registered on the InstaForex website.
3. The participants should provide authentic data upon registration, including the full name as it is written in the ID and a valid email address.
4. If the Company detects that trading on two or more accounts is conducted from the same IP address, the Company reserves the right to disqualify their owner(-s). Therefore, we highly recommend not to use GPRS and 3G modems.
5. The Company reserves the right to decline to register any participant with no explanation, as well as to disqualify any participant during or after the contest explaining the reason. The opening of big volume opposite orders with the same currency pairs on different trading accounts at approximately the same time, as well as the use of errors in the quote flow for getting a guaranteed profit are some of the reasons for disqualification.
6. Participation of close relatives in the contest is forbidden. If any registration data from the contestant's account coincides with the registration data of another participant, the Company may regard this as the reason for disqualification.
Detailed information about contests is available here.