Rules for accepting documents by payment systems have been tightened up. That is why the company may ask its clients to verify their accounts again if a deposit/withdrawal of funds is performed by means of a bank card or a wire transfer.
The main reasons why the documents can be rejected:
• edges and corners of the document are not visible;
• the image is not clear or is blurred/darkened;
• a scan copy was uploaded instead of a photo;
• information specified in the personal details in the trading account does not match the information in the document;
• previously, the client provided a document that was not suitable for account verification;
• the document has expired.