While working with the trading platform traders may face some technical errors (messages). They could appear at the moment of information exchange between the platform and the server. Below, there is a list of the most common errors.
1. General error. It appears when a client’s request cannot be processed by the server due to some technical problems. Most often it happens because of the server malfunction. In this case, you should immediately contact InstaForex support team.
2. Trade flow is busy. This message pops up when a client tries to open a new position without waiting for a response to the previous request to open/close/change a position. To solve the problem, you should wait for a response to the previous request. You can also restart the trading platform.
3. Old version of trading platform. This message appears during the establishment of the connection between the platform and the server. The error signals that the server does not support the old version of the platform. You should update the trading platform or install the new version.
4. No connection to trading server. To settle the problem, you should contact InstaForex support team.
5. Trade is not allowed. There are a lot of factors that may cause this error. To solve the problem, contact InstaForex support team.
6. Not enough money. This message pops up when there is not enough money on a client’s account to open/change a position. To solve the problem, you should top up your account/increase leverage/reduce the position size.
7. Off quotes. This error appears when there is no price on a particular trading instrument available in the server. To settle the issue, you should contact InstaForex support team.
Go to InstaForexGo to Leave