Best Trading, Luxury Driving Terms and Conditions
1. General Provisions
- 1.1 The name of the campaign is Best Trading, Luxury Driving (hereinafter - "Campaign").
- 1.2 The Campaign is organized by InstaFintech Group (hereinafter - "Organizer").
- 1.3 The mail prize of the Campaign is Porsche Cayenne.
- 1.4 The Campaign is held from September 8, 2011 to September 27, 2013 (hereinafter - "Campaign period").
- 1.4.1 Porsche Cayenne is raffled from September 8, 2011 to September 27, 2013.
2. Campaign Participants
- 2.1 Customers of InstaForex Company who are over 18 years old may take part in the Campaign (hereinafter - "Participant")
- 2.2 In order to take part in the Campaign, it is necessary to replenish the InstaForex real trading account with at least USD 1500 within the Campaign period and register it at instaforex.com. To register for the Campaign, the InstaForex Club members shall deposit at least USD 1000.
- 2.3 The Participant is entitled to have several trading accounts to register for the Campaign which boosts his chances. Nevertheless, in case over 100 accounts are registered for the Campaign, the Contest and Campaign Administration reserves the right to reduce their number to 100.
- 2.4 The Campaign is available for any live trading account that satisfies the following requirement: A - B + C > 1500.00 USD, where A is the total amount deposited from September 1, B - the amount withdrawn from September 1, and C is the trading result.
3. Trading Conditions
- 3.1 All trading positions opened at non-market price shall be cancelled.
- 3.2 The Participant can employ any expert advisors and trading strategies.
- 3.3 The Participant can change the type of his trading account to Swap-free (or vice versa) by contacting the Customer Support Department.
- 3.4 The rest of the trading conditions are analogous to those regulating the real trading accounts with InstaForex Company.
4. Winners Determination
4.1. Determination of the Best Trading, Luxury Driving campaign winner (hereinafter - "Winner")
- 4.1.1 The Winner shall be selected on the basis of the last 5 figures of his trading account (no matter if it contains 5, 6 or 7 figures). If these 5 figures coincide with the Porsche-number its holder will be announced the owner of Porsche Cayenne.
- 4.1.2 At 23:59 on Friday September 27, 2013 the market closing rates shall be fixed:
- The first Porsche number digit = the last digit of EURUSD closing rate
- The second Porsche number digit = the last digit of GBPUSD closing rate
- The third Porsche number digit = the last digit of USDJPY closing rate
- The fourth Porsche number digit = the last digit of USDCHF closing rate
- The fifth Porsche number digit = the last digit of USDCAD closing rate
- 4.1.3 In case the account number coinciding with the Porsche number is not registered for the Campaign, it is the previous or following account which shall be declared the winner. The Winner is chosen proceeding from the maximum deposit, calculated in the following way: A - B + C.
- 4.1.4 If there are several account numbers coinciding with the generated Porsche-number - a 5-digit account, 5 last digits of a 6-digit account, and 5 last digits of a 7-digit account - then the main prize will be granted to the holder of an account with the maximum deposit. The maximum deposit is determined on the basis of the following formula: A - B + C.
5. Publishing of Results
- 5.1 The residential data of the Participants may be published.
- 5.2 The Campaign results are published within 10 days after it finishes, when all investigations are completed.
- 5.3 The Campaign results and photos of the award ceremony will be published at instaforex.com and released in some TV and print publications.
6. Obtaining of the Prize
6.1. General Provisions
- 6.1.1 Within 20 days after the Campaign results are published, the Winner and the Organizer coordinate the date, time and place of award ceremony on the phone.
- 6.1.2 After the winning trading account is determined, the Organizer checks the information about the Winner and the legitimacy of his participation in the Campaign according to the paragraphs 2.1. - 2.3. hereof. If some data is false or the Winner did not have the right to participate in the Campaign, the Campaign results are announced invalid.
- 6.1.3 In case the prize obtaining procedure is violated by the Winner (absence of ID, expiration of ID validity, and etc.) the Organizer reserves the right not to award the winner.
6.2 Presentation of Porsche Cayenne
- 6.2.1 Porsche Cayenne may be received at the Headquarters of the company in Kaliningrad (the Russian Federation) or Moscow (the Russian Federation) at the discretion of the winner.
- 6.2.2 The right of possession of Porsche Cayenne is transferred to the Winner only after ID validity is checked and the Acceptance Certificate is signed. The Acceptance Certificate shall include: full name, date, ID data, phone number with the country and city codes. In case the Winner will not provide this information Organizer reserves the right not to award the Winner.
- 6.2.3 In case the Winner of the Campaign is unable to receive the prize, the contract may be concluded with another person on the basis of a power of attorney signed by the Winner.
- 6.2.4 After the awarding ceremony the Campaign Winner assumes responsibility for paying taxes and other compulsory payments set by the government.
- 6.2.5 InstaForex Company takes responsibility for car delivery to the place where the Winner resides. However, the Winner takes responsibility of paying taxes and custom fees.
- 6.2.6 The Winner is entitled to get USD 200000 account instead of the automobile. The account has some peculiarities:
- the initial deposit in amount of USD 200000 cannot be withdrawn. Yet 50% of the profit earned from USD 200000 can be withdrawn without restrictions;
- the maximum number of trades opened shall not be over 10, and the total number of lots being not more than 600;
- the minimum deal volume is 6 lots.
7. Final Provisions
- 7.1 The Organizer takes protective measures of data related to the Campaign against the unauthorized access and is not obliged to provide any information to the third party.
- 7.2 The fact of registration for the Campaign in case of victory means that the Participant agrees to:
- the interview including radio, television and other mass media;
- use of his/her picture (photos, etc.) by the Organizer for advertising;
- use of his/her name by the Organizer for advertising without any supplementary payment;
- The copyright of advertising materials which were made applying the above mentioned items are reserved by the Organizer.
- 7.3 All disputes and disagreements which may appear over the Campaign holding and results are solved through negotiations.
- 7.4 Registration for the Campaign means acquaintance and agreement with its rules and conditions.
- 7.5 If the Winner refuses to follow the rules his participation is subject to cancellation.
- 8.1. The language of the present rules is English.
- 8.2. For the Participant convenience, the Organizer can provide the rules in a language different from English. The translated version of the rules is of a merely informative character.
- 8.3. In case of variant readings of a translated version and the rules in English, the rules in English are considered as a prior reference standard.
Campaign home page