Instaforex customer support service
Any questions? Feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help.
Force majeure refers to events that could not be foreseen or prevented. As a rule, these are natural disasters, wars, terrorist attacks, government actions, actions of the executive and legislative authorities, hacker attacks, and other illegal actions against servers.
Non-market quote is the price level inside the gap. It represents several price ticks of similar value which form a price gap. It is directly related to the quotes that appear due to the price noise. This price level occurs aimid the lack of macroeconomic news that usually has a signigicant impact on the instrument rate.
PAMM (Percentage Allocation Management Module) is a trading account designed for trust management of investors' funds. The PAMM account enables beneficial cooperation between account managers and investors. With the PAMM system, profits and losses are proportionally distributed between its participants.
The PAMM account is an effective financial tool both for investors (reduces investment risks) and for managing traders (ensures effective trust management of trading accounts, regardless of their number).
Advantages of PAMM accounts for managing traders:
– a single trading account for an unlimited number of investors;
– traders can get profit either from their own investments or from investor funds;
– multi-currency investment portfolio (investors can have deposits in different currencies);
– traders can customize the settings of the PAMM account;
– an effective managing trader can attract an unlimited number of investors.
Advantages of PAMM accounts for investors:
– a deposit of 3,000 USD which belongs to the PAMM managing trader guarantees that the manager acts in the interest of investors;
– the security system allows managers to make transactions, but does not allow withdrawing funds from investors;
– investors can deposit and withdraw money out of the PAMM account at any time;
– it is possible to diversify investments by allocating them to PAMM accounts belonging to different managers;
– transparency of trading history and current activity in the PAMM account.
Trading platform is a software product by MetaTrader 4 which allows clients to get real-time information about trading in financial markets (to the extent determined by the company), perform technical analysis, conduct trading operations, set, modify, or cancel orders as well as receive messages from the company.