Rules of Grand Choice Contest by InstaForex
1. General Provisions
- 1.1 The name of the campaign is Grand Choice Contest by InstaForex
(hereinafter, the Campaign).
- 1.2 The Campaign is organized by InstaFintech Group (hereinafter, the Organizer).
- 1.3 Within the Campaign, the following premium cars are raffled off:
- Lamborghini Urus
- Porsche Cayenne GTS
- Mercedes-Benz G-Klass
- Maserati Levante
- Tesla Model S Plaid
- 1.4 The Campaign is held from December 26, 2022 to December 12, 2025 (hereinafter, the Campaign period).
2. Campaign Participants
- 2.1 Holders of live trading accounts with InstaForex who are of legal age and legally capable may take part in the Campaign (hereinafter, the Participants).
- 2.2 To take part in the Campaign, the Participants shall replenish their InstaForex live trading accounts with at least $1000 within the Campaign period and register for it. The minimal deposit required to take part in the Campaign for the InstaForex Club members is $500.
- 2.3 The Participant may have several trading accounts to register for the Campaign and boost their chances. Nevertheless, in case over 100 accounts are registered for the Campaign, the Contest and Campaign Administration reserves the right to reduce their number to 100.
- 2.4 The Campaign is available for any live trading account that satisfies the following requirement: A - B + C > $1000, where A is the total amount deposited from December 26, 2022, B is the amount withdrawn from December 26, 2022, and C is the trading result. In case С<0, the condition simplifies to А - В > $1000. For InstaForex club card owners, the account must meet the following condition: A - B + C > $500, where A is the amount of deposits from December 26, 2022, B is the amount of withdrawals from December 22, 2022, C is the result of trades. In case С<0, the condition is as follows: А - В > $500.
3. Trading Conditions
- 3.1 All trading positions opened at off-market prices shall be canceled.
- 3.2 The Participant is allowed to use any expert advisors and trading strategies.
- 3.3 The Participant can change the type of their trading account to Swap-free (or vice versa) by contacting the Customer Support Service.
- 3.4 The rest of the trading conditions applied to the Participants’ accounts are the same as those applied to live trading accounts with InstaForex.
4. Winner Determination
- 4.1 Determination of the winner in the Grand Choice Contest by InstaForex campaign (hereinafter, the Campaign Winner)
- 4.1.1 The Winner shall be determined on the basis of the last 5 digits of their trading account (no matter if it contains 5, 6 or 7 digits). If these 5 digits coincide with the Premium-number, its holder will be announced the Campaign Winner.
- 4.1.2 At 23:59 on Friday, December 12, 2025 the market closing rates of the following currency pairs shall be fixed:
- The first Premium-number digit – the second last digit of EURUSD closing rate
- The second Premium-number digit – the last digit of GBPUSD closing rate
- The third Premium-number digit – the last digit of USDJPY closing rate
- The fourth Premium-number digit – the last digit of USDCHF closing rate
- The fifth Premium-number digit – the last digit of USDCAD closing rate
- 4.1.3 In case the account number coinciding with the Premium-number is not registered for the Campaign, it is the previous or following account which shall be declared the winner. The Winner is chosen based on the maximum deposit, calculated in the following way: A - B + C.
- 4.1.4 If there are several account numbers coinciding with the generated Premium-number, that is a 5-digit account, 5 last digits of a 6-digit account, and 5 last digits of a 7-digit account, then the main prize will be granted to the holder of an account with the maximum deposit. The maximum deposit is determined on the basis of the following formula: A - B + C.
5. Publishing of Results
- 5.1 The statistics on countries and regions where the Campaign accounts were registered may be subject to disclosure.
- 5.2 The Campaign results are published within 45 days after it finishes, when all investigations are completed.
- 5.3 The Campaign results and photos of the award ceremony will be published at www.instaforex.com and released in some TV and print media.
6. The Prize Receipt
- 6.1. General Provisions.
- 6.1.1 Within 20 days after the Campaign results are published, the Winner and the Organizer coordinate the date, time and place of an award ceremony on the phone.
- 6.1.2 After the winning trading account is determined, the Organizer checks the information about the Winner and the legitimacy of their participation in the Campaign according to the paragraphs 2.1. - 2.3. hereof. If some data is false or the Winner were not eligible to participate in the Campaign, the Campaign results are announced invalid.
- 6.1.3 In case the prize receipt procedure is violated by the Winner (absence of ID, expiration of ID validity, etc.) the Organizer reserves the right to refuse awarding the Winner.
- 6.2 Receipt of the Main Prize.
- 6.2.1 The Winner has the right to choose one of the five premium cars.
- 6.2.2 The Winner shall receive the main prize in any of the company’s representative offices in Kaliningrad or Moscow (the Russian Federation), or the prize may be delivered to any other part of the world on agreement with the Winner.
- 6.2.3 The Campaign Winner shall be entitled to receive the prize only after providing a valid passport or any other identification document and upon signing the acceptance certificate. The acceptance certificate shall include the following personal data of the Participant: the full name, date of birth, ID data, and a phone number with the country and city codes. In case the Winner refuses to provide this information, Organizer reserves the right not to award the Winner.
- 6.2.4 In case the Winner of the Campaign is unable to receive the prize, the contract may be concluded with another person on the basis of a power of attorney signed by the Winner.
- 6.2.5 After receiving the prize, the Campaign Winner assumes responsibility for paying taxes and other compulsory payments set by the current legislation.
- 6.2.6 InstaForex takes responsibility for the car delivery to the place of the Winner’s residence. However, the Winner takes responsibility of paying taxes and custom fees.
- 6.2.7 The Winner has the right to opt for a trading account with $200 000 on it instead of the car.
This account will have some peculiarities:
- the initial deposit of $200 000 shall be credited to the trading account only after the Winner passes two levels of verification;
- the initial deposit of $200 000 cannot be withdrawn. However, 50% of the profit earned from $200 000 can be withdrawn without restrictions;
- the maximum number of opened trades shall not exceed 10 of the total volume not exceeding 600 lots;
- the minimum trade volume is 6 lots;
- the winners are prohibited to use such trading strategies that include opening of occasional unidirectional trades of the highest volume or forming such trades by opening multiple unidirectional positions;
- the maximum amount of profit available for withdrawal from a trading account equals a double amount of the prize sum.
- 6.2.8 The Winner agrees that after any withdrawal is made the prize is being cancelled in full amount.
7. Final Provisions
- 7.1 The Organizer takes any measures to protect the data related to the Campaign against the unauthorized access and is not obliged to provide any information to the third party.
- 7.2 The fact of registration for the Campaign means that the Participant agrees to the following action in case of victory:
the interview including radio, television and other media;
- the use of their picture (photos, etc.) by the Organizer for advertising;
- the use of their name by the Organizer for advertising without any supplementary payment;
- the copyright of advertising materials which were made with the use of the above-mentioned items are reserved by the Organizer.
- 7.3 All disputes and disagreements which may appear over the Campaign holding and results shall be solved through negotiations.
- 7.4 Registration for the Campaign means acknowledgement and acceptance of its rules and conditions.
- 7.5 If the Winner refuses to follow any of the rules, their participation is subject to cancellation.
8. Language of the Campaign Rules
- 8.1 The language of the present Rules is English.
- 8.2 For the convenience of clients, the Organizer can provide the translation of these Rules in another language. The translated version of the Rules shall be provided for informational purposes solely.
- 8.3 In case of any discrepancies between the version in English and its translation, the English version shall prevail.
Campaign home page