Win Lotus from InstaForex Terms and Conditions
1. General Provisions
- 1.1 Campaign Title - "Win Lotus from Instaforex" (hereinafter - Campaign).
- 1.2 Campaign is organized by InstaFintech Group (hereinafter - Organizer)
- 1.3 Within the Campaign the following drawings are held:
- Lotus Elise drawing;
- Recognition gifts drawing.
- 1.4 The Campaign period is from November 01, 2009 to May 27, 2011 (hereinafter - Campaign period).
- 1.4.1. Period of Lotus Elise drawing is from November 01, 2009 to May 27, 2011.
- 1.4.2. Period of Recognition Gifts drawing is from November 01, 2009 to May 27, 2011.
- 2.1. Full-aged persons only (over 18 years old) having live trading accounts with InstaForex Company (hereinafter - Participant) may take part in the Campaign.
- 2.2. In order to participate in the Campaign, it is necessary to deposit at least 1000 USD or more to a trading account with InstaForex Company within the Campaign period and register on the website https://www.instaforex.com/vi/
- 2.3. Participant has a right to register for the Campaign more than 1 account raising own chances of victory. However, in case the Contest Administration detects more than 100 accounts registered by one person, it reserves the right to decrease the number of accounts till 100.
- 2.4. Any account meeting the condition: A - B + C > 1000,00 USD, where A is the sum of deposits since June 01, B is the sum of withdrawals since June 01, C is the trading result, are allowed for this Campaign.
3. Trading Terms
- 3.1. All trading orders opened at non-market prices are subjected to cancellation.
- 3.2. Participant can use Expert Advisors and trading strategies without any restrictions.
- 3.3. Participant can change the type of trading account to swap free (and vice versa)at any moment by contacting the Support Department.
- 3.4. Other trading terms for accounts-participants of the Campaign are the same as for live trading accounts with InstaForex Company.
4. Winners Determination
4.1. Determination of Lotus Elise winner (hereinafter - Winner of the Campaign).
- 4.1.1. The Winner account will be determined by the following scheme: the last 5 digits of the account are used in the winner's determination (no matter whether it is 5-digits, 6-digits or 7-digits). If these 5 digits coincide with Lotus number, then the owner of this account becomes a Winner of Lotus Elise.
- 4.1.2. Fixation of exchange rates for the following pairs at market closing will be on Friday May 27, 2011 at 23:59:
- First digit of the Lotus number - the last digit of the EUR/USD rate
- Second digit of the Lotus number - the last digit of the GBP/USD rate
- Third digit of the Lotus number - the last digit of the USD/JPY rate
- Fourth digit of the Lotus number - the last digit of the USD/CHF rate
- Fifth digit of the Lotus number - the last digit of the USD/CAD rate
- 4.1.3. If a non-participating account matches the generated Lotus number, then the preceding or the next account is determined as Winner. The Winner is selected on the principle of the biggest deposit calculated by the formula: A - B + C.
- 4.1.4. If Lotus number generated in the abovementioned way coincides with a 5-digit account number, a 6-digit account with the first digit excluded and a 7-digit account number with the first two digits excluded, then the main prize - Lotus Elise will be presented to the owner of the biggest balance account. The balance level is determined by the following formula: A - B + C.
4.2. Determination of the "Recognition Gifts drawing" winners
- 4.2.1. Five accounts-participants which succeed Lotus number and those five which precede the Winner account become the winners of the Recognition Gifts drawing.
- 4.2.2. The Winner of the Campaign cannot be also the winner of the Recognition Gifts drawing.
- 4.2.3. The Winner of the Recognition Gifts drawing cannot pretend to two or more prizes within one draw.
- 4.2.4. In case the Winner's assignment among 10 winning accounts contravenes the paragraphs 4.2.2. and 4.2.3. of the present regulations, the Winner is considered to be the next account holder.
5. Results Publishing
- 5.1. The residential data of participants may be published.
- 5.2. Results of the Campaign are published during 7 days after the Campaign and all necessary checkings are completed.
- 5.3. Organizer reserves the right to determine the period of publishing results for the "Prize for Every Hundred Participant" drawing within the total Campaign running period.
- 5.4. Campaign results and a report on awarding ceremony will be published on the website https://www.instaforex.com/vi/ and in some TV and printing mass media.
6. Prize Taking.
6.1. General Provisions
- 6.1.1. After 20 days of results publishing for the Campaign and drawing, the Winner and the Organizer coordinate the date, time and place of obtaining the prize by phone.
- 6.1.2. After selecting a winning trading account, the Organizer checks the Participant's information and legitimacy of his/her participation in the Campaign according to the paragraphs 2.1. - 2.3. of the present regulation. In case some details turn to be untrue or if a Participant does not have a right to participate in the Campaign, the draw is considered to be invalid.
- 6.1.3. In case prize taking procedure (absence of ID, expiration of ID validity and etc.) is violated by the Winner, the Organizer reserves the right not to award the Winner.
6.2. Obtaining of the Campaign main prize - Lotus Elise
- 6.2.1. Lotus may be passed to the Winner in the company headquarters in Russia - Kaliningrad, Moscow or St.Petersburg at the discretion of the Winner.
- 6.2.2. Prize is passed to the Winner only after ID checking and signing of the Acceptance Certificate where the following data are written: full name, date of birth, ID data, contact phone number with country and city code. In case the Winner does not provide this information, the Organizer reserves the right not to award the Winner.
- 6.2.3. In case the Winner of the Campaign is not able to receive the prize, another person is allowed for that by attorney instead of Winner.
- 6.2.4. Since the moment of getting the prize the Campaign Participant is responsible for paying taxes and other compulsory payments set by the Government.
- 6.2.5. InstaForex Company is responsible for car transportation from the company's head office in Kaliningrad, Russian Federation. However, the Winner takes responsibility for paying taxes and custom fees.
- 6.2.6. If the Winner can not come to take the car at all, he will get 75000 USD on his account balance. The money will not be available for withdrawal, but any profit gained from the prize amount can be withdrawn without any restrictions.
6.3. Prizes of Recognition Gifts drawing.
- 6.3.1. The winners of the Recognition Gifts drawing will get PDA (personal digital assistant). The number of PDA - 10 units, one for every Winner.
- 6.3.2. For obtaining prize the Winner has to send his ID scanned copy by email: [email protected] or by fax: +7 4012 616265 within 30 days after the Contest results are announced.
- 6.3.3. Prizes will be sent by post to the address given in the registration form.
7. Final Provisions
- 7.1. Organizer makes all data protection arrangements from unauthorized access and is not entitled to provide information to the third party.
- 7.2. In case a Participant wins he gives his consent for:
- Interview including radio, television and other mass media;
- Usage of his/her picture (photos, etc.) by the Organizer in advertisement materials;
- Publication of his/her name by the Organizer for advertisement purposes without additional payment;
- All copyrights of the advertising materials used for purposes mentioned above are reserved by the Organizer.
- 7.3. All disputes and disagreements appearing relatively the Campaign and its results are solved by negotiations.
- 7.4. Participation in the Campaign means that a Participant is familiar with its terms and conditions.
- 7.5. If the Winner of the Campaign refuses to follow the rules, his participation is subjected to cancellation.
- 8.1. The language of the present rules is English.
- 8.2. For the Participant convenience, the Organizer can provide the rules in a language different from English. The translated version of the rules is of a merely informative character.
- 8.3. In case of variant readings of a translated version and the rules in English, the rules in English are considered as a prior reference standard.
Contest home page