Like any other market, Forex trades certain goods, namely national currencies of different countries.
The key principle of currency dynamics is the need of government agencies as well as commercial companies around the world to convert profits generated abroad into their national currencies. However, their share accounts for just 5% of the Forex turnover. The remaining 95% comes from speculative capital of currency traders who are focused on gaining profits from currencies fluctuations.
It is a well-known fact that any financial market runs a serious risk of a possible collapse. However, unlike other markets (stock and commodity), Forex is secured from a crash thanks to the specifics of its commodity, namely a currency which is the most liquid and reliable trading instrument among all available ones.
The bulk of speculative trades (85%) are carried out involving the most popular currencies termed “majors” such as the US dollar (USD), the Japanese yen (JPY), the euro (EUR), the British pound (GBP), the Swiss franc (CHF), the Canadian dollar (CAD), and the Australian dollar (AUD).
|Example: If the US dollar plummets in value, the other currency in the pair is strengthened thus reviving the market activity. Making good use of the situation, a trader can generate an extra profit.|
Thanks to the Internet, traders can make deals with customers from other countries. So, non-stop dynamics of exchange rates, traders’ intellectual abilities, and state-of-the-art software make it possible to set up a lucrative business in no time. Nowadays, services of ECN brokers are gaining in popularity as they enable clients to trade with each other by offering their best bid and ask prices.
|Security. Trading on Forex via the Internet, every client has their money protected by InstaForex advanced security system.|
A trader needs to deposit just 1 US dollar to an account to start trading on Forex.
InstaForex offers its clients decent trading conditions. All you need is open a trading account and start making money.
InstaForex is pleased to announce that Norwegian winter sports icon Ole Einar Bjørndalen, 8-time Olympic gold medallist, 20 world championship titles holder, and 6-time overall World Cup winner, becomes a brand ambassador of InstaForex. Cooperation with the greatest athlete in the history of winter Olympics ever symbolically started in winter 2015. Despite his impressive track record since his first victory 20 years ago, Bjørndalen confirmed his status of the "King of Biathlon" at the Sochi Games winning two golds.More info
World №1 broker gives its clients a unique opportunity to carry off the legendary luxury sports car! The campaign with Lamborghini Huracan as a main prize will be held from December 26, 2016 to December 20, 2019. Anyone who tops up their account with $1,000 or more and register for the campaign can compete for the posh car. The winner will be determined randomly with the help of Lamborghini-number, so all contenders have a chance to win.More info
The world of professional motor racing, just like the financial world, is constantly developing and introducing the latest technologies that eventually become ordinary parts of our everyday lives. This happened with turbo motors, KERS system, ceramic brakes, online trading, as well as PAMM and ForexCopy systems. Back then, it all seemed something unique and available only to chosen ones. Today, we drive electric cars and can easily trade on the global forex market via gadgets that we carry in our pockets.More info
InstaForex international broker always strives to provide its clients and partners with the highest grade services. The high level of InstaForex is expressed all along the line: trading conditions usability; a wide range of instruments; highly skilled support team; an individual approach to each client, regardless of the trading volume; speed of deals execution and many other things allowing InstaForex Company to reach the top of Forex.More info
Setting extremely difficult targets, taking the desired height and uplifting the level again - these are the common features of InstaForex and Oleg Taktarov - a sportsman, the world champion of mixed martial arts, an actor and a TV-presenter, a film producer and a writer. A person who achieved everything by himself is a face of the international broker InstaForex.More info