I. General conditions
1. Contest "InstaForex Great Race" is arranged by InstaForex Group.
2. The Contest consists of 4 steps and the final.
3. Period of holding each of four steps of the Contest:
4. Period of holding the final of the Contest: 30.11.2009 - 29.01.2010
5. Prize fund of the Contest "InstaForex Great Race" is 46400 USD.
6. The line of prizes for the first four steps of the Contest is the following:
- 1 prize - 3000 USD;
- 2 prize - 2000 USD;
- 3 prize - 1000 USD;
- 4 prize - 750 USD;
- 5 prize - 500 USD;
- 6 prize - 250 USD;
- 7 prize - 100 USD + 40 bonus points;
- 8 prize - 100 USD + 30 bonus points;
- 9 prize - 100 USD + 20 bonus points;
- 10 prize - 100 USD + 10 bonus points;
- 11 prize - 100 USD + 5 bonus points.
7. The line of prizes for the FINAL of the Contest is the following:
- 1 prize - 5000 USD;
- 2 prize - 3000 USD;
- 3 prize - 2000 USD;
- 4 prize - 1000 USD;
- 5 prize - 1000 USD;
- 6 prize - 500 USD;
- 7 prize - 500 USD;
- 8 prize - 500 USD;
- 9 prize - 250 USD;
- 10 prize - 250 USD;
- 11 prize - 100 USD;
- 12 prize - 100 USD;
- 13 prize - 100 USD;
- 14 prize - 100 USD.
8. Besides of the money funds also bonus points are provided in the first four steps of the Contest "InstaForex Great Race", which can be used in the final of the Contest. Participant gets additional 1000 USD to the initial deposit of his contest account in the final for every bonus point.
9. Registration in the final of the contest “InstaForex Great Race” finishes on November 29, 2009 in 23:59 (terminal time).
1. Every person who has a trading account in InstaForex can participate in all the steps of the Contest.
2. Only clients who are over 18 may participate in the contest.
3. In case of InstaForex trading account absence it is necessary to register live trading account for participation in the Contest by following this link.
4. Every Contest participant must register at InstaForex website.
5. Participant agrees with necessity of providing true information while registration.
6. In case attempts of Contest participating using several trading accounts or anonymous proxy will be detected, then disqualifying will follow.
7. Contest organizers reserve the right to decline registration any participant without explaining the reason or disqualify any participant during the Contest with explaining the reason. The reason of disqualifying can be opening opposite orders of big volume and the same currency pairs in different trading accounts in approximately the same time.
8. Registering in the Contest, participant accepts all the restrictions and rules of the Contest.
III. Trading Conditions
1. After the registration in the Contest participant becomes the owner of DEMO-account.
2. Initial deposit is 100000 USD for all the participants and cannot be changed.
3. DEMO-account is opening for participation in every step of the Contest.
4. All the orders that were put by the unmarketable prize are destined to cancellation.
5. Contest participants may use Expert Advisors and any trading strategies without any restrictions.
6. All trading instruments which are available in InstaForex trading terminal can be used in trading except GOLD.
7. Minimum volume of the deal is 0.01, maximum - 10 lots. Step is 0.01 lots.
8. Contest participant can change his trading account to Swap-free by contacting Technical department.
9. Maximal number of deals including pending orders is 5.
10. Stop-out level is 10%.
11. Other trading conditions for contest trading accounts are the same as for the live trading accounts of InstaForex.
IV. The winner specification
1. After each Contest step finishes all deals will be closed automatically by current prices.
2. The owners of the biggest deposits will be pronounced as the winners.
3. In case, two participants have the same profit the decision who is the winner will be taken by the Company.
4. The winners of the Contest agree with their Name publishing.
V. Publication of the results.
1. The level of funds on participants accounts is available in free access at companys web-site during the contest period.
2. The company reserves the right to publish participants statements after the Contest finishes.
3. Statistics of regions and countries which participants are from may be published as well.
4. Contest results will be published during 7 days after contest finishes and all checking procedures are done.
VI. Prize receipt.
1. The winners must send their photos and scanned copies of their ID by e-mail [email protected] or by fax (+7 4012 616265) during 30 days after the results of the Contest are announced.
2. Prize funds will be transferred to the real trading account, pointed out while registration in the contest.
3. Additional conditions and dates of awarding are stipulated in the regulations to the each Contest step.
4. All prizes except the first place prize can be withdrawn from the account. The prize for the first place can not be withdrawn, however, any profit made over prize sum can be withdrawn.