How to open a live trading account with InstaForex?
A live account opened by a trader in a brokerage company implies a deposit for trading on Forex. Opening an account entails depositing of funds that will be used for buying and selling trades in the forex market.
Forex account registration only takes a few minutes and allows you to conduct trading operations in the forex market. After registration, you will receive the welcome bonus amounting to 30% of the money you have deposited to your account. You can use the bonus to trade financial instruments or invest in Forex projects.
This is what you need to do in order to open an account:
- Accept the terms of the Public Offer Agreement. This agreement does not have to be signed in order to be binding; it is as legally valid as a standard paper contract.
Fill in the special registration form (this would not take long). After you have completed all the fields, you will receive the following information via email:
- your trading account number (login) and trader password needed to access Client Cabinet. They are also used for conducting operations via a trading platform;
- your phone password (keyword) used when you contact InstaForex specialists from Technical Support or Dealer Department;
- your PIN code for confirming withdrawal requests.
- You can start making deals on the Forex market after you have deposited money into your trading account for the first time. You need to do it within 30 days after account registration. The minimum deposit size is just $1.
- Now you can set up a trading terminal on your PC, tablet or smartphone, and start real trading!
Still unsure whether you need to open a Forex account? Let us list a few of the benefits you get from working with us:
Insta Service Ltd. Public Offer Agreement