Spring in Liverpool Terms and Conditions
1. General provisions
- 1.1 The Contest's name is Spring in Liverpool (hereinafter referred to as the Contest).
- 1.2 The Contest is held by InstaFintech Group (hereinafter referred to as the Organizer) in conjunction with Liverpool FC.
- 1.3 The Contest’s prizes are 3 trips and VIP tickets to a home match of Liverpool FC in Liverpool, UK. The Organizer will cover all expenses associated with food, lodging, and travel documents.
- 1.4 The Contest period: December 14, 2015 to January 31, 2016 (hereinafter referred to as the Contest period).
2. Entry requirements
- 2.1 Only people of legal age and legal competence holding live trading accounts with InstaForex (hereinafter referred to as the Participants) are allowed to take part in the Contest.
- 2.2 To take part in the Contest, the Participant must replenish his/her live trading account with InstaForex with $500 or more during the Contest period and register at www.instaforex.com. For InstaForex club card holders, the minimum deposit amount necessary to take part in the Contest is $400.
- 2.3 The Participant can register more than one account for the Contest, thus increasing the chances of winning the prize. However, in case the Contest and Campaign Administration detects the opening of more than 100 accounts, it reserves the right to reduce the number of accounts participating in the Contest to 100 accounts.
- 2.4 Any account that complies with the following condition can partake in the Contest: A - B + C > $500, where A is an amount of deposits made from December 14, 2015; B is an amount of withdrawals made from December 14, 2015; C is the result of trades. In case С<0, the condition simplifies to А - В > $500. For InstaForex club card owners, the account must meet the following condition: A - B + C > $400, where A is the amount of deposits from December 14, 2015; B is the amount of withdrawals from December 14, 2015; C is the result of trades. In case С<0, the condition is as follows: А - В > $400.
3. Trading conditions
- 3.1 All trading orders opened at non-market prices are subject to cancellation.
- 3.2 The Participant can use trading advisors and trading strategies with no limit.
- 3.3 The Participant can change his/her trading account type to a swap-free (and vice versa) by contacting the Customer Support Department.
- 3.4 All the rest trading conditions for accounts participating in the Contest are the same as for InstaForex live trading accounts.
4. Winners determination
- 4.1 Determining the winners of 3 trips and VIP tickets to a home match of Liverpool FC in Liverpool, UK.
- 4.1.1 The winning accounts of the Contest will be determined in the following way: five last digits of the account (regardless of whether it is a 5-digit, 6-digit or 7-digit account) will be used in the algorithm for determining the winners. Provided that the given five digits match the so-called VIP number, the holder of the account is declared the winner of the tickets.
- 4.1.2 On Saturday, January 30, 2016 at 23:59 the following currency pairs’ closing prices will be fixed:
- The first digit of the VIP number is the last digit of the EURUSD closing price;
- The second digit of the VIP number is the last digit of the GBPUSD closing price;
- The third digit of the VIP number is the last digit of the USDJPY closing price;
- The fourth digit of the VIP number is the last digit of the USDCHF closing price;
- The fifth digit of the VIP number is the last digit of the USDCAD closing price.
- 4.1.3 In case the account that matched the VIP number is not the Participant, the next or previous account is declared the Winner. The Winners are chosen according to the principle of the biggest deposit calculated by the formula A - B + C.
- 4.1.4 In case there are several accounts that match the VIP number: the 5-digit account, the 6-digit account without the first digit, and the 7-digit account without the two first digits, then 3 trips and VIP tickets to Liverpool FC home match in Liverpool, UK will be given to the holders of the accounts with larger deposits (the biggest deposit is determined by the formula: A - B + C)
5. Announcement of results
- 5.1 Information on countries and regions of Participants can be subject to publication.
- 5.2 The Contest results are released within 7 days after the Contest is over and all the necessary checks are completed.
- 5.3 The Contest results and photos of the award ceremony will be published at www.instaforex.com and released in some TV and print publications.
6. Obtaining of prizes
- 6.1 General provisions
- 6.1.1 Within 20 days after the Contest results are announced, the Winners and the Organizer coordinate the date, time and place of getting the prize by phone.
- 6.1.2 After the winning trading accounts are determined, the Organizer checks the information about the Winners and the legitimacy of their participation in the Contest according to the paragraphs 2.1. - 2.3. hereof. If some data is false or the Winners are not eligible to participate in the Contest, the Contest results are declared invalid.
- 6.1.3 In case the prize obtaining procedure is violated by the Winner (absence of ID, expired ID, etc.) the Organizer reserves the right not to grant the prize.
- 6.2 Obtaining of the grand prize – the trip and VIP ticket to Liverpool FC home match in Liverpool, UK.
- 6.2.1 The VIP tickets can be handed in Liverpool, UK or delivered anywhere in the world with the approval of the winners.
- 6.2.2 Presentation of prizes to the Winners of the Contest is possible only after the Winners provide a passport or other identity document and sign the Acceptance Certificate indicating the following information: name of the Participant, date of birth, passport number, and contact phone number with the international dialing code. A refusal to provide any of the above details will automatically result in losing the right for the prize.
- 6.2.3 In case the Winner of the Contest cannot receive the prize, the Acceptance Certificate can be titled in the name of another person on the basis of a power of attorney signed by the Winner.
- 6.2.4 After the acceptance of the prize, the Contest Winner assumes responsibility for paying taxes and other compulsory payments set by the government.
- 6.2.5 InstaForex will cover the costs for tickets delivery to the residence of the Winner and any costs associated with food and accommodation in Liverpool, UK as well as with travel documents. However, the Winner takes responsibility of paying taxes and custom fees.
7. Final provisions
- 7.1 The Organizer takes protective measures of data related to the Contest against an unauthorized access and is not obliged to provide any information associated with the Contest to the third party.
- 7.2 The fact of registration for the Contest in case of victory means that the Participant agrees to:
- the interview including radio, television and other mass media;
- use of his/her picture (photos, etc.) by the Organizer for advertising;
- use of his/her name by the Organizer for advertising without any supplementary payment;
- the copyright of advertising materials which were made applying the above-mentioned items are reserved by the Organizer.
- 7.3 All disputes and disagreements which may appear over the Contest and its results are solved through negotiations.
- 7.4 Registration for the Contest means acquaintance and agreement with its terms and conditions.
- 7.5 If the Winner refuses to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions, his/her participation in the Contest is subject to cancellation.
- 8.1 The language of the present terms and conditions is English.
- 8.2 For the Participant convenience, the Organizer can provide the terms and conditions in a language different from English. The translated version of the rules is of a merely informative character.
- 8.3 In case of variant readings of a translated version and the terms and conditions in English, the English version is considered a prior reference standard.
Contest home page