A monthly survey of consumer confidence conducted by the University of Michigan to detect consumers’ confidence. Thus, consumers’ willingness to spend money is measured. It is a leading indicator of consumer climate. It consists of two components, sentiment (about 40% of the total index) and expectations (the other 60%) indices. About 500 consumers answer 5 questions about current and future economic situation (2 and 3 questions correspondingly). Answers to the first two questions form current conditions survey, whereas the last three questions form the expectation index. The increase in the index signal positive perspectives of the economic growth, whereas decrease signals possible deceleration in growth. The index increase triggers USD advance.