I. General Provisions
1. The contest is titled FX-1 Rally (hereinafter "Contest").
2. The Contest is held by InstaFintech Group (hereinafter "Organizer").
3. The Contest is held within 24 hours from Friday 00:00 to Friday 23:59.
4. The prize pool of each contest step equals USD 1500 and is distributed among the winners according to the following principles:
- 1 place - USD 500;
- 2 place - USD 400;
- 3 place - USD 300;
- 4 place - USD 200;
- 5 place - USD 100.
These funds are unwithdrawable, yet profit made with them is allowed for withdrawal without any restrictions.
5. You can register for the next weekly contest during the week preceding it. Registration finishes 1 (one) hour before the contest starts.
1. Every InstaForex account holder is entitled to take part in the Contest (Participant) every week.
2. Contest is available for full-aged traders only (over 18 years old).
3. Every Participant has to pass the registration procedure on the Company's website.
4. The Participant opens a new demo account for each Contest step.
5. The Participant agrees to provide true data at registration: Participant's full name identic to one specified in the identification document and available email address.
6. In case of detecting activity from two or more accounts with the same IP the administration can disqualify their owner. In this context, we strongly recommend avoiding GPRS and 3G modems.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to decline registration of any participant without explaining the reason or disqualify any participant during the Contest or after the Contest is over with explanation. The reason for disqualifying can be opening of big volume opposite orders with the same currency pairs on different trading accounts at the same time approximately, as well as usage of errors in the quotes flow for getting a guaranteed profit.
8. The Participant accepts all restrictions and rules regulating the Contest.9. Employing accounts of relatives in the Contest is prohibited. In case any registration data specified by the Participant coincides with the data of another Participant, the Company can regard it as a ground for disqualification.
III. Trading Terms
1. After registration is passed, the Participant obtains a demo account.
2. The initial deposit constitutes USD 40000 for all Participants and is unchangeable.
3. 1:500 leverage.
4. All orders put at non-market price are destined to cancellation. The Contest Administration reserves the right to disqualify the account in case it was employed for trading at non-market quotations.
5. The Participant can employ any trading advisors and trading strategies.
6. Major currency pairs and forex crosses are the only available trading instruments at the contest.
7. The minimal trade volume is 0.01 lot, the maximal trade volume is 10 lots.
8. Participant can make the trading account Swap free by contacting the Support Service.
9. The maximum number of open trades including pending orders is 7.
10. Stop out level is 10%.
11. The rest of the trading terms are analogous to those regulating other InstaForex contests.
IV. Results Publishing
1. The balance of Participants accounts is available on the Organizer's website during the whole Contest period.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to publish results after the Contest is over.
3. The residential data of the Participants may also be published.
4. The Contest results are published within 14 days from its end after all investigations are finished.
V. Winners Determination
1. Trades are automatically closed at current rates during 10 minutes after the end of the Contest. Participants accept the fact that closing prices may vary due to several minutes difference at closing. Swaps accrued are also taken into consideration at determining the winners.
2. After the Contest end the Participants with the highest deposits will be announced as winners.
3. In case two Participants deposited the same amount, the Organizer shall decide which place each of them will take.
4. The Contest Participants agree with publishing their full names.
5. The Participant is not entitled to obtain two prizes per month. In case the Participant takes a prize place more than once a month, his account drops out of the Contest and the range of prizes shifts down starting from his place.
6. In order to obtain a prize, each winner shall fulfill the following requirement: at least 5% of the total profit has to be derived from trading results on GBPUSD and 5% of the total profit from trading results on GBPJPY.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to decline the Participant's registration request without reasoning and disqualify the Participant, either during the Contest or after it has finished, upon direct or indirect evidence of attempted fraudulent operations with the prize funds.
8. The Company reserves the right to decline to credit the prize money if the Participant accumulates the prizes on one or several accounts.
VI. Prize Taking
1. The winners should open and verify their live trading accounts within 30 days after the contest results are published.
2. The prize funds will be credited to a verified live trading account opened by the winner.
3. The winner acknowledges liability for any activity on the account opened by the Contest and Campaign Administration or by the winner himself lying within the scope of the agreements and regulations of InstaFintech Group.
4. Prizes cannot be withdrawn, however, profit made over the prize amount can be withdrawn without any restrictions.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to declare any already given prize invalid and subject to cancellation upon direct or indirect evidence of attempted fraudulent operations with the prize funds.
6. The trading account is charged off automatically at filing an application for withdrawal. At considering the application specialists make sure that the balance and free margin rate comply with the amount of funds available for withdrawal. In case of incompliance the sum specified in the withdrawal application is credited back to the account.
7. The Winner agrees that after any withdrawal is made the prize is being cancelled in full amount.
1. The language of the present rules is English.
2. For the Participant convenience, the Organizer can provide the rules in a language different from English. The translated version of the rules is of a merely informative character.
3. In case of variant readings of a translated version and the rules in English, the rules in English are considered as a prior reference standard.