Sports Lotus is Your Trade Bonus Terms and Conditions
1. General Provisions
- 1.1. Campaign Title - "Sports Lotus is Your Trade Bonus" (hereinafter - Campaign).
- 1.2. Campaign is organized by InstaForex Group (hereinafter - Organizer).
- 1.3. Within the Campaign the following drawings are held:
- Lotus Evora drawing;
- Recognition gifts drawing.
- 1.4 The Campaign is conducted from June 25, 2012 to June 27, 2014 (hereinafter - Campaign period).
- 1.4.1. Lotus Evora contest runs from June 25, 2012 to June 27, 2014
- 1.5 Registration for the contest ends 1 (one) hour before the Lotus number is fixed.
2. Campaign Participants
- 2.1. Full-aged customers only (over 18 years old) having live trading accounts with InstaForex Company (hereinafter - Participant) may take part in the Campaign.
- 2.2. In order to participate in the Campaign, it is necessary to deposit at least 1000 USD to a real trading account with InstaForex Company during the Campaign period and register on www.instaforex.com. The minimal deposit required for InstaForex Club card owners is 500 USD.
- 2.3. Participant has a right to register more than 1 account for the Campaign and raise own chances of victory. However, in case the Contest Administration detects over 100 accounts registered by one person, it reserves the right to decrease the number of accounts to 100.
- 2.4. Any account meeting the requirement: A - B + C > 1000,00 USD, where A is the sum of deposits since June 25, B is the sum of withdrawals since June 25, C is the trading result, can take part in this Campaign.
3. Trading Terms
- 3.1. All trading orders opened at non-market prices are subjected to cancellation.
- 3.2. Participant can use Expert Advisors and any trading strategies without restrictions.
- 3.3. Participant can change the trading account type at any moment to Swap free (and vice versa) by contacting the Support Department.
- 3.4. Other trading terms for accounts-participants of the Campaign are similar to those for real trading accounts with InstaForex Company.
4. Winners' Determination
4.1. Determination of Lotus Evora drawing winner (hereinafter - Campaign Winner).
- 4.1.1. The Winner will be determined by the following scheme: the last 5 digits of account are used (no matter whether it is 5-digits, 6-digits or 7-digits). If these 5 digits coincide with Lotus number, then the owner of this account becomes a Winner of Lotus Evora.
- 4.1.2. Exchange rates fixation for the following pairs at market closing will be conducted on Wednesday June 27, 2014 at 23:59:
- First digit of the Lotus number - the last digit of EUR/USD rate
- Second digit of the Lotus number - the last digit of GBP/USD rate
- Third digit of the Lotus number - the last digit of USD/JPY rate
- Fourth digit of the Lotus number - the last digit of USD/CHF rate
- Fifth digit of the Lotus number - the last digit of USD/CAD rate
- 4.1.3. If a non-participating account of the Campaign matches the generated Lotus number, then the preceding or the following one is determined as Winner. The Winner is selected on the principle of the largest deposit calculated by formula: A - B + C.
- 4.1.4. If the Lotus number generated in the abovementioned way coincides with a 5-digit account number, a 6-digit account with the first digit excluded and a 7-digit account number with the first two digits excluded, then the main prize - Lotus Elise will be granted to the largest account balance holder. The largest balance is determined by the following formula: A - B + C.
5. Results Publishing
- 5.1. The statistics of countries and regions where registration is made from is publicly-accessible.
- 5.2. Campaign results are published during 7 days after the Campaign and all necessary checkings are completed.
- 5.3. Campaign results and report on awarding ceremony will be available on the website www.instaforex.com and in some TV and printing mass media.
6. Prize Taking
6.1. General Provisions
- 6.1.1. In 20 days after Campaign and drawing results are published, the Winner and Organizer coordinate the date, time and place for the Winner to take prize by phone.
- 6.1.2. As soon as the winning trading account is found, the Organizer checks the Participant's information and his participation legitimacy in the Campaign, according to paragraphs 2.1. - 2.3. of this Regulation. In case some data turns out to be untrue or the Participant has no right to participate in the Campaign, the draw is considered to be invalid.
- 6.1.3. In case the prize taking procedure (absence of ID, ID validity expiration and etc.) is violated by the Winner, the Organizer reserves the right not to grant prize.
6.2. Campaign's Main Prize Obtainment - Lotus Evora
- 6.2.1. Lotus Evora can be obtained by the Winner in one of the company's representative offices in the Russian Federation (Kaliningrad, Moscow or Saint Petersburg) or it can be delivered to any part of the world at a wish of the Winner.
- 6.2.2. Prize is passed to the Winner only after ID checking and the Acceptance Certificate signing which contains the following data: Full name, date of birth, ID data, contact phone number with country and city code. In case the Winner does not provide this information, the Organizer reserves the right not to award the Winner.
- 6.2.3. In case the Winner of the Campaign is not able to receive prize, a trust agreement can be concluded for another person by virtue of the power of attorney.
- 6.2.4. Since the moment of getting prize the Campaign Participant is responsible for paying taxes and other compulsory charges set by the Government.
- 6.2.5. InstaForex Company is responsible for car transportation from the company's head office in Kaliningrad, Russian Federation. However, the Winner takes responsibility for paying taxes and custom fees.
- 6.2.6. In exchange for the Campaign main prize - Lotus Evora car the Winner can choose alternative prize - a trading account with 100 000 USD. These funds will not be available for withdrawal, BUT 50% of profit gained with them can be withdrawn without any restrictions.
- The initial deposit in amount of $100,000 is credited to the trading account only after the winner gets the second level of verification for this account.
7. Final Provisions
- 7.1. Organizer makes all data security arrangements related to the Campaign holding against unauthorized access and is not entitled to provide information to the third party.
- 7.2. In case a Participant wins, he gives consent to the following:
- Interviews for radio, television and other mass media;
- Usage of the Winner's picture (photos, etc.) by the Organizer for advertisement materials;
- Winner's name can be used by the Organizer for advertisement with no extra payment;
- All the copyrights of advertising materials made in accord with the abovementioned items are reserved by the Organizer.
- 7.3. All disputes and disagreements which may appear relatively the Campaign and its results are solved by negotiations.
- 7.4. Participation in the Campaign means the fact of acquaintance and agreement with its terms and conditions.
- 7.5. If the Campaign Winner refuses to follow the regulations, it is taken as a reason for his account cancellation from the participants list.
- 8.1. The language of the present rules is English.
- 8.2. For the Participant convenience, the Organizer can provide the rules in a language different from English. The translated version of the rules is of a merely informative character.
- 8.3. In case of variant readings of a translated version and the rules in English, the rules in English are considered as a prior reference standard.
Contest home page