I. General Provisions
1. Contest title - "Real Scalping InstaForex" (hereinafter - Contest).
2. The Contest is organized by InstaForex Group (hereinafter - Organizer).
3. It is a monthly Contest held from 00:00 on the first Monday of month till 23:59:59(terminal time) on the last Friday of month.
4. Registration for the next monthly Contest starts at 00:00 (terminal time) on the first day of the current contest till 23:00 (terminal time) of the first day of the next Contest.
5. The resulting data is recorded at 12:00 GMT+3 on the last Saturday of month. The daylight saving time starts according to the U.S. standard on the second Sunday in March and ends on the first Sunday in November.
6. Prize pool of each monthly contest amounts to 6000 USD and is distributed among winners in the following way:
1. Only full-aged customers (over 18 years old) are allowed to participate in the Contest.
2. Every Participant shall sign up on InstaForex website.
3. For taking part in every monthly Contest the Participants open an individual demo account.
4. The Participant accepts the requirement of providing true data, the full name identical to one specified in the ID document and available email address.
5. In case of trading on two or more accounts from the same IP address, the Administration reserves the right to dismiss their owner(-s) . Thus, it is strongly not recommended to employ GPRS- and 3G- modems.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to decline registration of any Participant without explaining the reason or disqualify any Participant during the Contest or after the Contest finish with an explanation. The reason for disqualifying can be opening a big volume opposite orders with the same currency pairs on different trading accounts at the same time approximately, as well as usage of errors in the quote flow for getting a guaranteed profit.
7. Signing up the Participant accepts all restrictions and rules of the Contest.
8. The Participant's close relatives are not allowed for taking part in the same contest. If the registration data of the contestant's account coincides with the one of another Contestant, the Company has a right to regard this matching as a reason for disqualification.
III. Trading Terms
1. After registration in the Contest the Participant gets a demo trading account.
2. Initial deposit is 20 000,00 USD for all Participants and it cannot be changed.
3. 1:500 leverage.
4. All orders put at non-market price are destined to cancellation. The Contest Administration reserves the right to disqualify the account in case it was employed at non-market quotations.
5. Participants may use Expert Advisors and any trading strategies without restrictions.
6. Major currency pairs and Forex crosses are the only available trading instruments at the contest.
7. Minimal trade volume is 0.01, maximal - 1 lot. Step is 0.01 lots.
8. Participant can change his trading account to Swap free by contacting the Support Department.
9. The maximum number of open trades including pending orders is 5.
10. Stop-out level is 10%.
11. Other trading terms for contest trading accounts are the same as for live trading accounts of InstaForex.
IV. Results Publishing
1. The Participants accounts equity is available in free access on the company's web-site within the contest period.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to publish participant's names after the Contest finishes.
3. Information on the participants place of residence may be published as well.
4. Contest results are published during 30 days after the Contest finishes and all checking procedures are completed.
V. Winners Determination
1. After the current Contest finishes all trades are closed automatically at current prices.
2. The biggest deposits holders will be pronounced as winners.
3. In case, two Participants have the same profit the winner is determined by Organizer.
4. The winners of the Contest agree with their names publishing.
5. In order to obtain a prize, each winner shall fulfill the following requirement: at least 5% of the total profit has to be derived from trading results on GBPUSD and 5% of the total profit from trading results on GBPJPY.
6. Participant who takes one of prize-winning places in the Contest may not pretend to the prize next month. If a Participant takes a prize place in the second contest in a row, his prize is delivered to the next participant by rank which is moved one by one.
7. The Organizer reserves the right to decline the Participant's registration request without reasoning and disqualify the Participant, either during the Contest or after it has finished, upon direct or indirect evidence of attempted fraudulent operations with the prize funds.
VI. Prize Receipt
1. The winners should open and verify their live trading accounts within 30 days after the contest results are published.
2. The prize funds will be credited to a verified live trading account opened by the winner.
3. The winner acknowledges liability for any activity on the account opened by the Contest and Campaign Administration or by the winner himself lying within the scope of the agreements and regulations of InstaForex Group.
4. All prizes including the first prize cannot be withdrawn, however, any profit made over the prize amount can be withdrawn without any limits.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to declare any already given prize invalid and subject to cancellation upon direct or indirect evidence of attempted fraudulent operations with the prize funds.
6. Trading account is charged off automatically at filing application for withdrawal. At considering the application the specialists make sure that the balance and free margin comply with the amount of funds available for withdrawal. In case of incompliance the sum specified in the withdrawal application is credited back to the account.
7. The Company reserves the right to decline to credit the prize money if the Participant accumulates the prizes on one or several accounts.
8. The Winner agrees that after any withdrawal is made the prize is being cancelled in full amount.
1. The language of the present rules is English.
2. For the Participant convenience, the Organizer can provide the rules in a language different from English. The translated version of the rules is of a merely informative character.
3. In case of variant readings of a translated version and the rules in English, the rules in English are considered as a prior reference standard.