Hummer to a Jammy Fellow Terms and Conditions
1. General Provisions
- 1.1 The name of the campaign is Hummer to a jammy fellow (hereinafter - "Campaign").
- 1.2 The Campaign is organized by InstaForex Group (hereinafter - "Organizer")
- 1.3 Within the Campaign the Organizer holds the following draws:
- The draw of off-roadster Hummer H3;
- The Honourable Mention Prizes draw;
- The Prize for Every Hundredth Participant draw;
- The Friday 1000 US Dollars draw.
- 1.4 The campaign is held from June 1, 2009 to May 28, 2010 (hereinafter - Period of the Campaign holding).
- 1.4.1. Period of the Hummer H3 draw holding - from June 1, 2009 to May 28, 2010.
- 1.4.2. Period of the Honourable Mention Prizes draw holding - from June 1, 2009 to May 28, 2010
- 1.4.3. Period of the Friday 1000 US Dollars draw holding - from July 1, 2009 to May 28, 2010
2. Campaign Participants
- 2.1. Customers of InstaForex Company who are over 18 years old may take part in the Campaign (hereinafter - "Participant")
- 2.2. In order to take part in the Campaign, it is necessary to replenish the InstaForex live trading account with USD 1000 or more within the Period of the Campaign holding and register at https://www.instaforex.com/.
- 2.3. The Participant is entitled to have several trading accounts to register for the Campaign which boosts his chances. Nevertheless, in case over 100 accounts are registered for the Campaign, the Contest and Campaign Administration reserves the right to reduce their number to 100.
- 2.4. The Campaign is available for any live trading account that satisfies the following requirement: A - B + C > 1500.00 USD, where A is the total amount deposited from June 1, 2009, B - the amount withdrawn from June 1, 2009, and C is the trading result.
3. Trading Conditions
- 3.1. All trading positions opened at non-market price shall be cancelled.
- 3.2. The Participant can employ any expert advisors and trading strategies.
- 3.3. The Participant can change the type of his trading account to swap-free (or vice versa) by contacting the Customer Support Department.
- 3.4. The rest of the trading conditions are analogous to those regulating the real trading accounts with InstaForex Company.
4. Winners Determination
4.1. Determination of the Hummer H3 to a Jammy Fellow Campaign Winner (hereinafter - "Winner").
- 4.1.1. The Winner shall be selected on the basis of the last 5 figures of his trading account (no matter if it contains 5, 6 or 7 figures). If these 5 figures coincide with the Hummer-number its holder will be announced the owner of Hummer H3.
- 4.1.2. At 23:59 on Friday May 28, 2010 the market closing price shall be fixed:
- The first figure of the Hummer-number = the last figure of the EURUSD closing price;
- The second figure of the Hummer-number = the last figure of the GBPUSD closing price;
- The third figure of the Hummer-number = the last figure of the USDJPY closing price;
- The fourth figure of the Hummer-number = the last figure of the USDCHF closing price;
- The fifth figure of the Hummer-number = the last figure of the USDCAD closing price.
- 4.1.3. In case the last figure EURUSD closing price is 0, the first figure of the Hummer-number will be the second figure from the end of this pair's closing price. In case the second figure for this pair is zero, the third one from the end is taken.
- 4.1.4. To fix the Hummer-number, the Organizer uses InstaForex-USA.com server.
- 4.1.5. In case the account number coinciding with the Hummer-number is not registered for the Campaign, it is the previous or following account which shall be declared the winner. The Winner is chosen proceeding from the maximum deposit, calculated in the following way: A - B + C.
- 4.1.6. If there are several account numbers coinciding with the generated Hummer-number - a 5-digit account, 5 last digits of a 6-digit account, and 5 last digits of a 7-digit account - then the main prize will be granted to the holder of an account with the maximum deposit. The maximum deposit is determined on the basis of the following formula: A - B + C.
4.2. Determination of the Honourable Mention Prizes Draw Winners
- 4.2.1. Five Participants which succeed Hummer-number and five accounts which precede the Hummer-number will be the winners of the Honourable Mention Prizes draw.
- 4.2.2. The Winner can not pretend to the prize in the Honorable Mention Prizes draw.
- 4.2.3. The Winner of the Honourable Mention Prizes draw can not pretend to two or more prizes within the draw.
- 4.2.4. In case one of the Winners of the Honorable Mention Prizes draw conflicts with the paragraphs 4.2.2. and 4.2.3. hereof, the next account in the list will be announced the Winner.
4.3. Determination of the Prize for Every Hundredth Participant Draw Winners:
- Every hundredth registered Participant is announced the Winner of the Prize for Every Hundred Participant draw.
5. Publishing of Results
- 5.1. The residential data of the Participants may be published.
- 5.2. The Campaign results are published within 10 days after it finishes, when all investigations are complited.
- 5.3. The Organizer reserves the right to determine the publishing period of the Prize for Every Hundred Participant draw results.
- 5.4. The Campaign results and photos of the award ceremony will be published at https://www.instaforex.com/ and released in some TV and print publications.
6. Prize Obtaining
6.1. General Provisions
- 6.1.1. Within 20 days after the Campaign results are published, the Winner and the Organizer coordinate the date, time and place of award ceremony on the phone.
- 6.1.2. After the winning trading account is determined, the Organizer checks the information about the Winner and the legitimacy of his participation in the Campaign according to the paragraphs 2.1. - 2.3. hereof. If some data is false or the Winner did not have the right to participate in the Campaign, the Campaign results are announced invalid.
- 6.1.3. In case the prize obtaining procedure is violated by the Winner (absence of ID, expiration of ID validity, and etc.) the Organizer reserves the right not to award the winner.
6.2. Presentation of Hummer H3
- 6.2.1. Hummer H3 may be received at the Headquarters office of the company in Kaliningrad (the Russian Federation) or Moscow (the Russian Federation) at the discretion of the winner.
- 6.2.2. The right of possession of Hummer H3 is transferred to the Winner only after ID validity is checked and the Acceptance Certificate is signed. The Acceptance Certificate shall include: full name, date, ID data, phone number with the country and city codes. In case the Winner will not provide this information Organizer reserves the right not to award the Winner.
- 6.2.3. The Winner takes responsibility of paying taxes and custom fees.
- 6.2.4. After the awarding ceremony the Winner assumes responsibility for paying taxes and other compulsory payments set by the government.
- 6.2.5. The Winner is responsible for car's transportation from the company's Headquaters office in Kaliningrad, Russian Federation.
- 6.2.6. The Winner is entitled to get USD 50000 account instead of the automobile. The money is not withdrawable, but any profit made over the amount of the prize can be withdrawn without any restrictions.
6.3. Honorable Mention Prizes Obtaining.
- 6.3.1. The winners of Honorable Mention Prizes draw receive PDAs (personal digital assistant). The number of PDA - 10 items, one for every winner.
- 6.3.2. In order to obtain the prize, the winner have to send the scanned copy of his ID to [email protected] or by fax: +7 4012 616265 within 30 days after the contest results are announced.
- 6.3.3. Prizes will be sent by post to the address that was indicated in the live account registration form.
6.4. Obtaining the Prize for Every Hundredth Participant
- 6.4.1. The winner of the Prize for Every Hundredth Participant draw gets 100 US Dollars as a bonus (or equivalent amount in the currency of his account) to the live trading account which was registered for the Campaign.
- 6.4.2. To get the bonus, the winner has to send the scanned copy of his ID to [email protected] or by fax: +7 4012 616265 within 30 days after the campaign results are announced.
- 6.4.3. the bonus funds are credited within 24 working hours after the Contest and Campaign Administration receives the copy of ID and successfully identifies the winner's personality.
- 6.4.4. The bonus funds can be withdrawn from the trading accounts without any restrictions.
6.5. Obtaining the Friday 1000 US Dollars
- 6.5.1. The winner of the Friday 1000 US Dollars draw gets 1000 US Dollars (or equivalent amount in the currency of his account) to the live trading account thta was registered for the Campaign.
- 6.5.2. To get the bonus, the winner has to send the scanned copy of his ID to [email protected] or by fax: +7 4012 616265 within 30 days after the campaign results are announced.
- 6.5.3. The bonus funds are credited within 24 working hours after the Contest and Campaign Administration receives the copy of ID and successfully identifies the personality.
- 6.5.4. The bonus funds cannot be withdrawn, however, any profit made over the prize amount can be withdrawn without any restrictions.
7. Final Provisions
- 7.1. The Organizer takes protective measures of information which is related to the Campaign against the unauthorized access and is not obliged to provide any information about the Campaign to the third party.
- 7.2. The fact of participation in the Campaign confirms the Winner's agreement to:
- the interview on radio, television and in other mass media;
- use of his pictures (photos, etc.) by the Organizer for advertisement;
- use of his name by the Organizer for advertisement without additional payment;
- the Organizer to possess all the copyrights of the advertising materials made using mentioned above items.
- 7.3. All the disputes and disagreements related to the Campaign are solved through negotiations.
- 7.4. Participation in the Campaign confirms the acquaintance and agreement with the terms and conditions of the Campaign.
- 7.5. In case the Winner refuses to follow the rules, his participation is subject to cancellation.
- 8.1. The language of the present rules is English.
- 8.2. For the Participant convenience, the Organizer can provide the rules in a language different from English. The translated version of the rules is of a merely informative character.
- 8.3. In case of variant readings of a translated version and the rules in English, the rules in English are considered as a prior reference standard.
Contest main page