This section contains the monitoring list of PAMM trader accounts, which enables investors to select a trader. Thanks to the Monitoring, you will always be able to check the trading results of a certain managing trader over a definite period. Moreover, you have access to various parameters of browsing and searching in the list of traders.
The advanced search was designed for quick customization of the monitoring table and convenient access to the PAMM account statistics. It helps you save your settings and the search results, make PAMM traders favourite, and add to or remove the columns from the table for sorting.
Within the PAMM system InstaForex Company provides fully automated execution of the following operations:
Investment refund on the first request of the investor;
Update of PAMM account statistics;
Calculation and timely recalculation of all shares and profits taken by investors and the managing trader.
A trader has USD 10,000 in his account. Three investors decided to invest USD 1,000, USD 2,000, and USD 7,000 respectively.
1) The first investor transferred USD 1,000 and got a share equaling 1,000 / (total deposit) = 1,000 / (10,000 + 1,000 + 2,000 + 7,000) = 1,000 / 20,000 = 5%.
2) The second investor transferred USD 2,000 and got a share equaling 2,000 / (total deposit) = 2,000 / (10,000 + 1,000 + 2,000 + 7,000) = 2,000 / 20,000 = 10%.
3) The third investor transferred USD 7,000 and got a share equaling 7,000 / (total deposit) = 7,000 / (10,000 + 1,000 + 2,000 + 7,000) = 7,000 / 20,000 = 35%.
4) The share of the trader is equal to 10,000 / 20,000 = 50%
Consequently, funding the trading account with USD 10,000 and receiving investments, the managing trader gets the same share in his account as investors. All the shares are directly proportional to investments of all the PAMM account users (managing trader and investors) in the total balance of the account.
If in future a new investor joins them and decides to invest USD 5,000 in this account, his or her share will be 5,000 / (20,000 + 5,000) = 20%. The shares of other members will also change because of the newly invested funds, but will not diminish at recalculation.
Example of the PAMM system functioning:
1) A trader registers the account and replenishes it with an amount of N US dollars;
2) The trader receives an investment in the amount of X US dollars from the first investor. The trader starts trading;
3) Then new investors come into the deal, and each of them invests different amounts (from 1 to hundreds of thousands US dollars). Each investor gets the exact share that is due to him or her at the moment of investing;
4) Some investors decide to withdraw their investments fixing their profits;
5) Other investors continue keeping their shares in the trading account;
6) The trader withdraws some part of his or her funds.
All operations mentioned above are processed automatically by the company. At any time the investor may request withdrawal of the investment from the PAMM account together with the profit. A part of the profit is paid to the trader as a commission after the investment withdrawal is processed. The commission is set by the managing trader in the PAMM account settings and is available to all potential investors.
The best instruments for successful online Forex trading.