The section dwells upon the detailed description of One Click Trading which optimizes the process of different trading operations within InstaForex. Video tutorial demonstrating Once Click Trading mechanism is presented on the page as well.
Facilities of One Click Trading
- Execution of market trading operations (Buy/Sell) of a volume set by a certain user,
- Monitoring results of any operation. If an error occurred during the deal execution, in the information window, which is activated at the moment of pushing the Buy/Sell button above the trading window, the error data will be shown.
- Permanent Ask and Bid prices displaying for instruments you use. Current prices are reflected in the buttons of deal opening: Ask on the Buy button, Bid on the Sell button informing you at what price you can accomplish a planned operation.
- Latest price change displaying (i.e. the last price has risen or fallen compared to the previous one). On the right, above each trading window of One Click Trading, you will see an arrow. In case the arrow is directed upwards, the last price is higher than the previous one; if it is directed downwards, it is lower.
- Free positioning of program windows in the chart window. All trading windows can be easily moved within the chart window in relation to each other. Moving is carried out in a standard way, by pressing and holding the left mouse button. To bring one of the windows to the front, just click on a certain trading window.
- Closing certain trading windows in One Click Trading. If you want to close a trading window you, should give it a right click and menu choose Close this window in the dropdown. For the repeated access to all windows of the program, close it without saving the settings and after that reconnect the One Click Trading advisor to the chart window.
- Independent adjustment and saving settings initialized in several chart copies of One Click Trading. All user settings (including the trading windows dragging, lots setting, trading instruments selection etc.) are applied only to the chart window where a certain copy of One Click Trading is started up.
One Click Trading Startup
After you downloaded the setup file IFX OneClickTradingSetup, you need to launch it. Then choose the language and click OK.
After that you need to set the data directory, where the files will be installed.
If you don’t see the trading platform in the list, then set the installation directory manually and click Next.
Click Browse and set the destination to the folder of the trading platform. After that click OK and Next.
If you do not know where the root folder of the platform is, then you can look up the data directory in the platform by clicking File -> Open Data Folder.
After that click Install.
The installation of IFX OneClickTrading is completed.
After the setup is complete, run the InstaTrader. Open the Navigator window and find IFX OneClickTrading in the Expert Advisors list. Drag and drop it to a chart.
In the pop-up window choose the Common tab and tick the following options:
- Allow live trading;
- Allow DLL imports;
- Allow import of external experts.
After that click OK and get started to work.
Having launched the complex for the firt time, you will see the Program Settings window (it will not appear next time), where you will be able to select up to six various trading instruments for One Click Trading:
You can choose any of six instruments presented below for each trading window. After adjusting settings, push the Apply button. As soon as all the required information arrives from the server, the complex will be ready for work:
Note: The status of advisors activity is of no importance. In other words, the complex performance does not depend on whether the advisors are active or not (if the button is switched on or off).
Opening Settings Window
In order to make the settings window open at any moment, right-click on any of 6 windows and select the Settings option in the dropdown menu. Then the trading windows will automatically close and the Settings window will be activated.
Forced Settings window opening can be necessary to change trading instruments during the work.
Remember that at rerunning the terminal the One Click Trading complex will be started up without automatic visualization of the Settings window.
Closing One Click Trading
There are 3 ways to close the program:
- Full One Click Trading closing without saving the settings. To exit the program without saving settings of a chart, it is required to cancel it in the chart (right click on the chart/Advisors/Delete). Besides, you can just close the chart window.
- Temporary One Click Trading closing without saving the settings.
Temporary closing is convenient if you need to close the program for a while (not saving the settings). However, it is worth mentioning that at the next terminal launching an automated complex startup is required with active Settings window. For this purpose, it is necessary to click on the first trading window of One Click Trading or right-click any trading window and choose the Close Application option.
- Closing One Click Trading saving all the settings at exiting the terminal. Closing One Click Trading and the trading terminal simultaneously will save the current settings. Due to this, at the next trading terminal opening the settings will be saved and the Settings window will not be shown automatically.
In case of the third variant, One Click Trading saves the following settings (and, consequently, recovers them at the next terminal launching):
- symbols of all trading windows in the interface program
- lots of all trading windows in the interface program
- arrangement of windows relative to each other (X and Y coordinates)
- arrangement of trading windows relative to each other (Z coordinate)
- information on which trading windows are active
Some of these options are described further in the instruction