One Click Trading
Basic Characteristics of the One Click Trading Complex
One Click Trading complex is a facility aimed at optimizing the process of carrying out trading operations of different types. The optimization function of One Click Trading implies the opportunity of simplifying Buy/Sell trading operations of a preset volume by “one click”.
The One Click Trading complex contains an automated trading robot, function library and interface program which provides connection with the trading robot. The main function of the trading robot is executing orders sent by the interface program.
The program is comprised of 6 automated and independent trading windows, each of them allows operating various trading instruments. Using the Settings window, you can select the trading instruments unless you have done at first startup of One Click Trading in a new chart window.
One Click Trading Startup
The complex is launch automatically shortly after it has been the downloaded from InstaForex website, installed and the terminal has been launched.
If you want to initialize new One Click Trading copies (in other chart windows), then act exactly as when you turn on the advisor – just drag the IFX One CLick Trading advisor from Navigator to the chart window:
Having launched the complex for the firt time, you will see the Program Settings window (it will not appear next time), where you will be able to select up to six various trading instruments for One Click Trading:
You can choose any of six instruments presented below for each trading window. After adjusting settings, push the Apply button. As soon as all the required information arrives from the server, the complex will be ready for work:
Note: The status of advisors activity is of no importance. In other words, the complex performance does not depend on whether the advisors are active or not (if the button is switched on or off).
Opening Settings Window
In order to make the settings window open at any moment, right-click on any of 6 windows and select the Settings option in the dropdown menu. Then the trading windows will automatically close and the Settings window will be activated.
Forced Settings window opening can be necessary to change trading instruments during the work.
Remember that at rerunning the terminal the One Click Trading complex will be started up without automatic visualization of the Settings window.
Closing One Click Trading
There are 3 ways to close the program:
- Full One Click Trading closing without saving the settings. To exit the program without saving settings of a chart, it is required to cancel it in the chart (right click on the chart/Advisors/Delete). Besides, you can just close the chart window.
Temporary One Click Trading closing without saving the settings.
Temporary closing is convenient if you need to close the program for a while (not saving the settings). However, it is worth mentioning that at the next terminal launching an automated complex startup is required with active Settings window. For this purpose, it is necessary to click on the first trading window of One Click Trading or right-click any trading window and choose the Close Application option.
- Closing One Click Trading saving all the settings at exiting the terminal. Closing One Click Trading and the trading terminal simultaneously will save the current settings. Due to this, at the next trading terminal opening the settings will be saved and the Settings window will not be shown automatically.
In case of the third variant, One Click Trading saves the following settings (and, consequently, recovers them at the next terminal launching):
- symbols of all trading windows in the interface program
- lots of all trading windows in the interface program
- arrangement of windows relative to each other (X and Y coordinates)
- arrangement of trading windows relative to each other (Z coordinate)
- information on which trading windows are active
Some of these options are described further in the instruction
Facilities of One Click Trading
Basic options of One Click Trading advisor:
- Execution of market trading operations (Buy/Sell) of a volume set by a certain user,
- Monitoring results of any operation. If an error occurred during the deal execution, in the information window, which is activated at the moment of pushing the Buy/Sell button above the trading window, the error data will be shown.
- Permanent Ask and Bid prices displaying for instruments you use. Current prices are reflected in the buttons of deal opening: Ask on the Buy button, Bid on the Sell button informing you at what price you can accomplish a planned operation.
- Latest price change displaying (i.e. the last price has risen or fallen compared to the previous one). On the right, above each trading window of One Click Trading, you will see an arrow. In case the arrow is directed upwards, the last price is higher than the previous one; if it is directed downwards, it is lower.
- Free positioning of program windows in the chart window. All trading windows can be easily moved within the chart window in relation to each other. Moving is carried out in a standard way, by pressing and holding the left mouse button. To bring one of the windows to the front, just click on a certain trading window.
- Closing certain trading windows in One Click Trading. If you want to close a trading window you, should give it a right click and menu choose Close this window in the dropdown. For the repeated access to all windows of the program, close it without saving the settings and after that reconnect the One Click Trading advisor to the chart window.
- Independent adjustment and saving settings initialized in several chart copies of One Click Trading. All user settings (including the trading windows dragging, lots setting, trading instruments selection etc.) are applied only to the chart window where a certain copy of One Click Trading is started up.
The One Click Trading advisor functions only in the trading terminal of InstaForex Company. Performance of One Click Trading Complex in the terminals of other companies is impossible, or it may lead to unpredictable consequences.
The user bears full responsibility for illegal copying and employing the One Click Trading advisor.
Conditions for correct One Click Trading operation
If the program is integrated into the trading terminal manually (not by downloading the terminal from InstaForex website), then the user should check the following terminal settings for correct One Click Trading functioning.
The trading terminal setting involves activation of the following options:
“Service/Settings/Advisors/Allow Trading” and “Service/Settings/Advisors/Allow DLL Import”:
Unless the above-mentioned conditions are true, correct advisor functioning is impossible.